Sheer Khurma Recipe has ingridients like a bunch of vermicelli, Good Amount of Milk and Dry Fruits including Almonds, Cashews, Some Coconut Scrap which is obtained by crushing the inner layer of the coconut, For Preparing Sheer Khurma For Ramadan you need not be a professional cook as sheer khurma can be made by those who are novice in cooking so be confident.
HOW TO MAKE SHEER KHURMA FOR RAMADAN
- First You have to fry the vermicelli in clarified butter
- Add Milk and Vermicelli Both
- Leave them cooking for some time
- When the Density or thickness of the mixture deepens then add sugar
- After stirring for some time about 30 seconds continuously add Various Dry Fruits and Khurma.
places where sheer khurma is prepared includes pakistan, India and Bangladesh, Sheer Khurma other name is Sheer Khorma with which it is normally called in India.